The Educator Cover is a unique education policy that provides a solution to the desire of parents to see their children excelling in school, going to a good university and obtaining a good degree, getting a good job and living a successful life which is only achieved through good quality education.
Scope of Cover:
- In the event of disability or death, the education fund premium is maintained to the end of the policy term.
Accidental Death Benefit
- This is a compulsory benefit that pays out an amount in the event of death of parent/guardian from an accident.
Life Cover for the Parent
- In the event of the untimely demise of parent, it will cater for the child's immediate financial requirements.
Child's Accidental Death Benefit
- It covers the child in case of accidental death.
- As the years go by the cost of living is rising, the inflation protector feature is included to ensure that the insured can still get a meaningful benefit.
- The Educator Package allows the insured to make additional capital injections when they wish, for instance, those periods when there is excess cash life after bonuses.
Cash Surrender Values
- This is a sum of money paid to the policyholder, in the event that the policy is voluntarily terminated before it matures.
- There are fewer penalties at premature exit, you can get value from the 2nd year and by year 4 you can even get up to 75% of the fund value.
Minimum Guaranteed Returns
- The policy grows the insured savings at a minimum guaranteed rate of 2% to ensure your children's education will be well protected.
Advantages of Educator Insurance
- The Educator Insurance is a product aimed at securing the savings of policyholders seeking to save for their children's education needs
- Offers peace of mind since parents can rest easy and work towards establishing their child's future without having to worry about the escalating cost of education
- The monthly contribution for your child's education can begin from as little as Kshs 2,500
- It is the avenue to saving school fees without eroding the capital amount, since it not only provides the minimum guarantee, but also gives you an avenue to make returns.
To schedule an appointment with an Educator Package insurance Specialist about your insurance needs, please click here