- What kinds of health insurance do you provide?
BimaExchange offers an online source for individuals, families and small businesses to purchase inpatient and outpatient health insurance. We offer a broad selection of health insurance plans from many of the nation's leading health insurance companies, and deliver world class customer experience. Thanks to our innovative website, simple online tools, and the knowledgeable representatives and licensed health insurance agents that staff our customer care center, you'll discover that health insurance can be attainable and affordable.
Our website empowers individuals, families and small businesses by offering convenient access to affordable insurance plans and information to make the right choice in purchasing health insurance. After providing some basic information about yourself, your family or your business, you'll receive free quotes, compare plans side by side, and apply for coverage online. Whenever you have a question or need personal assistance, you can contact one of our licensed health insurance agents for answers and unbiased advice you need to make the most of your insurance purchase.
Once you've submitted your application for coverage, we'll work with the health insurance company you've selected to expedite the approval process. Even after you purchase a health insurance plan, we'll continue to address your questions and concerns, to serve as your advocate with the health insurance company, and to help you with all your future health insurance needs. At BimaExchange you've found your health insurance solution.
- What kinds of products do you offer?
We offer a broad selection of health insurance products and options to choose from:
- Individual and Family Health Insurance. Singles and families should take a look at our individual and family health insurance plans. If you don't get your health insurance coverage through an employer, an individual and family health insurance plan is your standard, private market option.
- Small Business Health Insurance. We offer group health insurance plans for small businesses and organizations (2-50 employees).
- Short-Term Health Insurance. If you're in need of temporary coverage, you'll want to talk to us about our short-term health insurance plans. Obtaining short-term coverage is quick and easy and though it's not a long-term solution, short-term coverage can protect you while you're between jobs or after you graduate from college.
- Student Health Insurance. Full-time college students and their parents will want to explore our student health plan options for valuable protection and savings.
- Dental Insurance. We provide dental insurance options priced to fit most budgets. This cover can only be bought with a qualifying Inpatient insurance plan.
- Optical Insurance. We provide optical insurance options priced to fit most budgets. This cover can only be bought with a qualifying Inpatient insurance plan.
- Will using your service cost me anything?
- All the services offered by BimaExchange are provided at no extra cost to you. If you buy a health insurance plan through BimaExchange, you'll pay the regular annual or monthly premium. We are paid by the insurance companies in the form of fees or commissions.
- How do you protect my private information?
- Do you offer health insurance in the whole Country?
- Yes we do. BimaExchange is powered by Aon Kenya, a leading global insurance broker. As an Aon partner we can help you find the right health insurance plan and be your advocate throughout the term of your insurance cover. No matter where you live in Kenya, we are there with you.
- Why should I shop with you rather than buying an insurance plan elsewhere
By combining the localized knowledge of the traditional agent with the broad experience and comprehensive understanding of the health insurance industry in Kenya and beyond, we are able to offer our customers:
- Broad Selection. Because we work for you as a health insurance broker/advocate and not a health insurance company, we can offer plans from multiple insurance companies. We offer a broad selection of health insurance companies and plans, which allows you to find the plan that best fits your needs. In fact, BimaExchange is the only online source of health insurance for individuals, families and small businesses in Kenya.
- Best Prices. Buying insurance from BimaExchange is like turning the tables on the big insurance companies. You state your requirements and let the insurance industry fight for your business. The net effect is, they’ll compete for your business not only by lowering rates but also by enhancing their products to attract you – you’re in control, not them. This means that you can enjoy the advantages and convenience of shopping and purchasing your health insurance plan through BimaExchange and rest assured that you're getting the best available rate.
- Fast Processing. BimaExchange offers the fastest way to apply for health insurance because many of the plans offered on our website can be signed, submitted and paid for electronically, eliminating the need to manually print and send/mail applications. This reduces the average processing time significantly. In some cases you can get covered in less than 24 hours after you submit your application.
- Excellent Customer Care. We believe that you'll enjoy the best customer experience available in the insurance industry today. Our licensed health insurance agents and knowledgeable representatives that staff our customer care center will help you get the best value for your money with professional, unbiased advice.
- How can I view quotes and shop online through your website?
- Shopping with us is simple. After entering some basic information about yourself, your family or your business, you'll be provided with a list of health insurance plans available. You may refine these results or sort and organize them in various ways. You'll also have the opportunity to select several of them at a time to make more detailed plan comparisons. Once you've selected a plan, you'll fill out an application, providing more information about yourself, your family or your employees, and about your health history. Once your application is complete, BimaExchange will work with the health insurance company to help you receive a quick coverage determination.
- If I shop for an insurance plan, am I obligated to buy?
- No. You are under no obligation to buy a health insurance plan when using our site. After submitting your application you may cancel it at any time during the underwriting process. After you submit an application we will typically ask you to make a payment of the premium amount or a down payment if you selected to pay by installment. If you make this payment and you are denied coverage or you cancel your application prior to approval, we will issue a full refund immediately.
- Can I check the status of my application?
- You may check the status of your application at any time through the My Account dashboard. In order to access your account from our site, just click on the Login link and sign in using your email address and password.
- How do I finish my application?
- If you started an application for a health insurance plan but didn't complete it, you may complete it through the My Account dashboard on our site. To access your account, click on the Login link and sign in using your email address and password. Follow the instructions provided there to complete your application from where you left off.
- Can I contact someone if I need help?
Yes. We believe in providing you with top-quality customer service. Our customer care center is staffed with licensed health insurance agents and knowledgeable representatives, ready to assist you
INDIVIDUALS, FAMILIES AND SMALL BUSINESS:
- Call Us Our licensed insurance agents and knowledgeable representatives are ready to help you. Just call 020 760 3888
- Email Us Click here to send us an email. One of our knowledgeable customer care representatives will reply to you soon.
- Chat Online with Us Just press on the chat widget on the bottom right for an online chat session with one of our knowledgeable customer care representatives. Our chat option is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, excluding public holidays