Theft of vehicle or its parts
If your vehicle or its parts are stolen, the following must be done as soon as possible:
- Report the incident to the police immediately
- Notify us or your insurance company as soon as possible
If the vehicle is determined irrecoverable, obtain the following documents before you file a claim:
- current valuation report of the stolen vehicle or parts.
- copy of certificate for installation of ant-theft device(s) where applicable.
- copy of your driver’s license.
- theft of property Police abstract report.
- dully-filled motor theft claim form.
The above also applies to a case where the vehicle is stolen and found vandalized (partial theft).
If you’d like to file your claim online, Click here. For all other claims please contact 020 760 3838